• Welcome to TVB Anime Online v1.8.4
  • Continuous Updates Will Occur.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average
I like shopping!
I am tourist and I used to Travel around the world. I like shopping so much. I travel in Europe by Car and visit in Dolce Vita Tajo in Lisbon, Portugal shopping center. It is the largest shopping mall in Europe. I bought for New Year Gift for my family and friends, bought some clothes and many things. You get all items of your choice.

Traveling and shopping around the world are my favorite hobbies. Alikajimy, I also have been visited this shopping mall a year ago during my Lisbon trip. It is the largest shopping mall in Iberian Peninsula. It is located in the municipality of Amadora , in the village of A-da-Beja , about 15 miles northwest of downtown Lisbon.

Isabel! I agreed with you my friend. I am a tourist and I like to travel around the world for my passion. Some people travel for their interest and other for entertainment, enjoyment, for business purpose. If I talk about myself then I am fond of travelling and visit the different countries explore the new areas, to get information, to know about their life style, to see the natural beauty etc…
I found this http://www.getbustours.com/washington-dc-departures/ very informative about some amazing attractions in Washington DC.

yeah really glad to know about this and till that time i had taken many of the tours and right now preparing my bag for local tours from Washington DC and i am really excited about my tour hopefully will have great time there and will have good shopping time with friends as well, what will you say on this?

Toplists : 
Please vote for TVB Anime Online
Anime Websites Server anime100 anime100
Anime Lodge - Promote & Advertise Your Anime Web Site Anime Toplist PPN Top 50