• Welcome to TVB Anime Online v1.8.4
  • Continuous Updates Will Occur.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average
Anyone have idea about Japanies events.
Anyone suggest me about some events of Japan. At this time I am present in Atlanta through the vegas bus tours. Atlanta is the capital of and the most populous city in the U.S. state of Georgia. Atlanta was established in 1837 at the intersection of two railroad lines and the city rose from the ashes of the Civil War to become a national center of commerce. For more details you can follow this link http://www.ajc.com/s/local/atlanta/. Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola and Centennial Olympic Park are most famous points of Atlanta. For the next tour I need some help.

Yes I’m from japan but now living in United States and I know about the carnival of Japan. Sannō Matsuri festival is going to be held in Japan after two months, means in July and after completing my work in east coast. I’ll be bag pack for this awesome festival. It’ll be celebrate in the Ōsaka Tenman-gū city. I yearly attend this carnival in Japan because it’s my home kingdom.

Thanks for valuable sharing! Now summer vacations are going to start and I have a lot of time to enjoy the hot weather outdoors. So, now I must go Japan and enjoy this most famous Sanno Mastsuri festival as well.

It’s really good news that you are going to Japan in coming summer. In this festival you can see a different type of parades which I’m sure you never have seen before. Hope this trip will be memorable trip for you.

I am planning my visit to Japan visit next month with my uncle. My uncle is an adventurous type and I am a history lovers so, due to having a different interests. Suggest some spot that have a both interests and at one or nearly close spot I can enjoy our interests. Common interests cause no issue but different cause a problem. I hope you understand my point. So, regarding our interests suggest some famous spots.

Harriy!I think you should explore this region because it is very interesting and highly cultured region of the world. As you mentioned that both of you having a different interests and wanted to explore this region together then you should explore the mount Fuji because it is an historical landmark and perfect for adventure lovers. i hope you will like my suggestion.

Alford! What do think in your opinion which will be the right time to visit the mount Fuji. I have never get any chance to visit there never ever before. That why I have insufficient information it let me complete brief about it. If any members have ever experienced it then freely share your great experience with me. I'm waiting for your visit.

Harriy! I must say you can visit this spot in any season because it has its own charm in winter and summer season. But I love to go there in winter season because it looks amazing due to snow everywhere . if you are a winter lover then you should go there in winter.

Some of them have been arranged in quite a manner because once we see the way things work that's appreciative and the way all have an appeal generally niagara falls and thousand islands 2-day tour puts the maximum into it which always keeps things going.

Toplists : 
Please vote for TVB Anime Online
Anime Websites Server anime100 anime100
Anime Lodge - Promote & Advertise Your Anime Web Site Anime Toplist PPN Top 50