• Welcome to TVB Anime Online v1.8.4
  • Continuous Updates Will Occur.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 83 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
Toda and Miura at press conference for “Taisetsu na Koto”

Today Fuji TV has held the press conference for their upcoming Monday drama “Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta” starring Toda Erika and Miura Haruma.

The drama features a thrilling love story about two engaged teachers, Natsumi (Toda) and Shuji (Miura), at a senior high school and a girl student, Hikari (Takei Emi), that has spent one night together with her teacher Shuji. The overall theme could be described as a “trial of their love”.

It is the first time for both Toda and Miura to act as teachers. Miura had his own way of preparing for such a difficult new role. He said, “I’ve called my homeroom teacher from junior high and bombarded him with questions.” Toda had her problems as well. “The director didn’t give ma a lot of orders, he just told me to be like ‘a good older sister to the students’… Quite a difficult role. The most difficult so far actually,” she expressed hersefl.

Further the actors both expressed their first impression of each other. Miura made the start and said, “She is a great actress who I am looking up to!” Toda couldn’t help but laugh and bashfully thanked him for such a compliment. She then returned the favor and said, “He has a very strong and fresh impression and is very enthusiastic when it comes to acting. Moreover he is very kind and helps me to relax.”

AKB48’s Shinoda Mariko also appears as a close friend and wedding planer of the couple. She actually has been Shuji’s boyfriend before Natsumi. Her comment about the drama: “I haven’t yet completely read the script until the end, but the story is already so interesting that I’ve felt like it is going to be

Toplists : 
Please vote for TVB Anime Online
Anime Websites Server anime100 anime100
Anime Lodge - Promote & Advertise Your Anime Web Site Anime Toplist PPN Top 50