• Welcome to TVB Anime Online v1.8.4
  • Continuous Updates Will Occur.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
Japanese Traditions
I am interested to explore the Japan again after my tour to niagara falls from new jersey tour and this time I will like to know about the traditions of this region. Its unique culture and heritage, which give a exclusive character to the standard of living of the Japanese. I will be more interested in Japanese Cuisine and Japanese Festivals because I think in this way I will be able to know enough about this region.

Alford! If you are thinking again to visit there then I have some names of the attractions that you must visit because these spots are Universal Studios Japan which is in the Theme park in Osaka, that offers world's class entertainment for the visitors. Shinjuku Gyoen is a park that spread over a 58.3 hectares land area and it fully decorated with cherry in the spring season.

(04-28-2015, 02:58 AM)Harriy Wrote: Alford! If you are thinking  again to visit there then I have some names of the attractions that you must visit because these spots are  Universal Studios Japan which is in the Theme park in Osaka, that offers world's class entertainment for the visitors. Shinjuku Gyoen is a park that spread over a  58.3 hectares land area  and it fully decorated with cherry in the spring season.

'Harriy! I am thankful to you for this informative post and you have given nice suggestions. I must say  Universal Studios Japan is a fantastic place to have fun with family especially with kids. Definitely I will remember these names and must explore all these sites during my tour.

Alford! I must say Universal Studios Japan is a great place and renowned theme park of this region that gives the opportunity to enjoy features rides & live entertainment. Everyone can enjoy there because there is a wide variety of activities for all age groups.

Japanese people follow a complete different tradition compare to West and Asia and experiencing it in terms of seeing with the traveler's needs is quite an amazing thing which i have personally seen and also to me niagara falls bus tours from new york would be an amazing thing to go through if i get in some reason other then japan.

Toplists : 
Please vote for TVB Anime Online
Anime Websites Server anime100 anime100
Anime Lodge - Promote & Advertise Your Anime Web Site Anime Toplist PPN Top 50